Skip to content

Shipping furniture AUS wide and across the US&UK

Country/region

Cart
Skip to product information
1 of 9

villagelittleinteriors

Macy Bed - UK Small Single

Macy Bed - UK Small Single

Regular price £1,549.00 GBP
Regular price Sale price £1,549.00 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Material
Color
Est Dispatch Month

*Please note for all UK residents pricing is inclusive of 20% VAT.
Make the transition to a small single bed an adventure for your little one. It's the perfect way to encourage their independence and create a space of their own, even in the smallest of rooms.
 
Our Macy bed is a masterpiece inspired by the unhurried pace of life in the countryside. It is the epitome of intricate design and attention to detail, making it the perfect antique sleigh bed for the modern family.



Features

  • Handcrafted in Perth, Western Australia. 
  • Crafted using traditional woodworking methods using responsibly sourced FSC and PEFC certified solid Oak or Walnut timber.
  • Features our traditionally lathe/hand turned signature Macy feet + finials.
  • Finished using non toxic naturally pigmented child safe waxes which provide unbeatable protection and longevity.
  • Simple 3 step assembly.
  • Each bed frame comes with 100% solid timber slats.

Specifications

Made to fit any standard UK small single sized mattress 80x190cm.

Safe Solid & Sturdy Construction with a lifetime Guarantee ( please read our guarantees section for more information )

Flat Packed Delivery via DHL/FEDEX ( shipping usually takes 4-5 business days from Perth Australia. 

Orders can be placed with either full payment or a 40% deposit. The remaining 60% can be paid approximately 1 month before the chosen month at checkout.

 






      View full details